- Technology exhibition split over three halls
- Extensive seminar programme
- Facilitated networking with the low carbon community
- Ride & drive of the latest research & development and commercially available vehicles
LCV is run by Cenex, the UK's first centre of excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies with assistance from Supporting Partners including the Innovate UK, the Department of Business Innovation and Skills, the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, and UK Trade & Investment.
Cenex prides itself on ensuring the decision makers of the UK industry attend the event with all major stakeholders, key manufacturers, supply chain representatives and government officials from the UK present. The event attracts a range of customers (Automotive 21%, Energy & Infrastructure 7%, Government & Local Authority 10%, OEMs 17%, Academia 11%) and senior managers including those at board level [38%] and middle management [27%].
The LCV event aims to:
- Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology development and exploitation
- Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Low Carbon Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
Last year, LCV2014 set a new record attendance with 2,451 visitors, 181 exhibitors and 952 organisations represented. This year’s event takes place on Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th September 2015 at Millbrook and is set to be the biggest and best year yet.
Cenex-LCV is the place to meet UK decision makers and industry experts; the perfect opportunity to showcase your business, your industry and your technology.