Dr.-Ing. Raul Tharmakulasingam CEng MIMechE, born on the 4th November 1980, English, currently based in Germany working at FEV GmbH. The FEV Group with headquarters in Aachen, Germany, is an internationally recognized development service provider for drive and vehicle technologies. The company offers its global transport industry customers a complete range of engineering services, providing support in the design, analysis and prototyping for powertrain and transmission development, as well as vehicle integration, calibration and homologation for advanced internal combustion gasoline-, diesel-, and alternative-fueled powertrains.
- 2014 Team Leader, Thermodynamic Simulations and Turbocharger Development within Business Unit Gasoline Engine at FEV GmbH, Aachen, Germany
- 2010 Senior Research Engineer, Light Duty Turbocharger Development, Cummins Turbocharger Technologies in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- 2005 PhD Thesis, Mechanical Engineering at Brunel University, Uxbridge, West London
- 2004 Master Thesis, Motorsports Engineering and Management at Brunel University, Uxbridge, West London
- 2000 BEng Hons (First Class), Automotive Engineering at Coventry University, Coventry, West Midlands
- Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers. Presenter of several technical papers over the past 10 years.